Minted Solutions is a startup web3 gaming studio with an aim of teaming up with veteran game programmers, technical artists, multiplayer specialists, smart contract experts, and designers — to bring the use of web3 technologies to a more mature place.
Our goals are interconnectedness, transparency, non-speculative representation of value, but foremost great gameplay with a focus on user generated content.
Voxellands is a metaverse inspired by Minecraft, with the creative aspect expanded in comparison to other voxel games. In Voxellands each player server is a complete world in an ever-growing multiverse. Your node - your rules, your community, your creativity.
Retro Crypto Arcade is a virtual arcade parlour, where players can enjoy new-yet-retro games, and the developers rent an arcade machine by creating a game in a virtual machine environment that's similar to classic consoles we all love, which is then compiled to a smart contract. It's the '80s again! But better!
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. If you meet the criteria, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & Redis
- Solid experience with AWS,
- Solid experience with Kubernetes (Cloud managed and/or self-hosted)
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI),
- Solid experience in Docker,
- Experience with high-available and high scalable environments
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution,
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- English language on communicative level
Smart Contract Programmer
- 5+ years of full stack web development (Node)
- NodeJS and Solidity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good experience with AWS